• Higher efficiency and smoother running.
• Better load resistance to vertical (V),
horizontal (H) and torsional (M) loads.
• Higher safety margin as the car will remain
on the track even after ball bearing failure
• Travelers are fitted with 2 Torlon ball circuits
(lower) and 2 Delrin ball circuits (upper).
• Single double and triple control sheaves,
with or without becket, can be fitted on the
• One-piece extruded body.
• The traveler, the track and all components
are extruded in high strength alloy and hard
black anodized. (Steel parts: AISI 316)
• Side windows for easy maintenance and ball
bearing cleaning and/or replacement.
• Standard shackle or special "stand-up"
Part Number: 4102