Equiplite Patd. snatch blocks use DSK 75 loops to take the loads directly through the centre of the sheave. This allows the blocks to be extremely light, compact, quick and easy to operate, compared to competitive blocks, of the same load. They employ carbon composite side plates, aluminum sheaves for Hi Load types and high load low friction polymer bearings. They are used on top competitive boats for all uses, including Barber Haulers, tweakers etc. and their flexibility make them particularly good for the most difficult use on Halyards (from 2:1).
• Extremely high loads and compact.
• Approx. 80% weight saving, compared to competitive blocks.
• Safer, light weight reduces risk of injury when flogging.
• Easy and quick to attach and detach, even with cold & wet hands.
• Reduced damage to masts, spinnaker tracks, topsides etc.
Snatch blocks are used on cruising and top competitive boats for:
Barber haulers and Tack line block.
Mast base blocks and Main sheet blocks.
Jib clew block 2:1.
Trim sheet blocks.
And their flexibility make them particularly good for the most difficult use for:
Main halyard 2:1 and Genoa halyard 2:1.
Part Number: 35-120-12 HB/SB-HL