These patd. soft connectors use DSK 75 loops to take the connection load. Making them approx. 80% to 90% lighter for the same load compared to traditional stainless fittings. They are used on top competitive boats, for all types of connections such as sheets, halyards, runners etc.
• Approx. 80% to 90% weight saving, compared to stainless.
• Safer, light weight reduces risk of injury when flogging.
• Easy and quick to attach and detach, even with cold & wet hands.
• Reduced damage to masts, spinnaker tracks, topsides etc.
• Will not jam even if overloaded, will operate up to break load.
• Do not have a self tightening or jamming action as "dog bone" types.
• More compact, lighter and easier to operate compared to "dog bone" types.
• Will not fatigue and fail prematurely compared to stainless.
• Easily replaceable loops, strips and covers.
NS Connectors are used on cruising and top competitive boats for:
Stay sails sheets.
Mast top connector.
And their flexibility makes them particularly good for the most difficult use for:
Main Halyard 1:1
Part Number: 26-12 NS