Kit includes: Top and bottom mecanisms (swivel+drum).
The Asym-Fx allows to furl in the asymmetric Spinnakers
from the cockpit by pulling the bottom furling line. The
anti-twist rope rotates up to the top end. The central line
connecting the sail luff and the torque rope by the middle
starts furling in. Unlike the Gennaker (Code Zero), the
torque rope is not captive from the luff tape. The drum
continuous furling line prevents from overriding and can
be left fitted on deck or easily removed. Therefore , the furled
sail is quickly ready to be used.
• Tested mechanism (derived from Fx range of Gennaker
• Use of your existing asymmetric Spinnaker under certain
conditions and modifications (strips+central rope).
• Safe System to fit the anti-twist luff rope into the top and
bottom mechanisms (exact calculation of the luff rope length).
• Maintenance free bearings.
• Furling line easily and quickly removed
without any mechanical operation.
• No risk for the furling line to override.
• The sail tightly furled does not put any load
in the rig.
• Optional fitting : adapted system for FX
continuous line drum.
42' to 55' (13 m to 16 m).