Continuous line Code Zero & Gennaker Furler (FX) are made of two main components, one flat continuous line drum and one swivel. This model eliminates the override of the furling line (no overlapping round the drum).
The low profile design of the drum allows a maximum luff and the large diameter gives more furling power. It is half weight of a standard Gennaker furler. The new opening guide makes the Fx furler easier to use.
Facnor offers a wide range of gennaker furlers suitable from 6.50 up to the mega-yachts. Facnor, as originator of Gennaker continuous line furlers, has the longest experience in this type of products. These have been tested during ocean races in rough weather conditions, for instance onboard of 100 Groupama III.
• Innovative: removable furling line.
• Lightness: optimized system and ultracompact.
• Easily installed and stored (the continuous drum is fitted with quick-release-pin fastenings).
• Sturdiness: strong one-block drum.
• Maintenance free: high protection of the mechanisms.
• Stainless steel guide insures a smooth and perfect run of the furling line.
• Continuous line drum: low profile design (just above deck), i.e. a maximum sail luff.
• Design neat and purified on all the range.
• Swivel: Shaclke/jaw with pin.
• Continuous Line Drum: Jaw with clevis pin/SnapShackle.
20' to 30' (6 m to 10.5 m).
Facnor FX 900 Furler 43110700940