Featuring an elegant and low profile design, the RC range offers the requested benefits of a reliable, safe and flat reefing equipment. Facnor is the only manufacturer to supply this very specific type of reefing system.
• Maximised luff thanks to low profile drum: the Genoa outhaul follows the deck.
• Furling power increased.
• A constant pull supplied by the furling line.
• Easy handlings.
• Internal housing for turnbuckle.
• Waterproof bearings.
• Installation as simple as a classic Facnor furling system.
• Eliminates risk of furling line overriding.
• Adaptation possible on former "S" or "R" sections.
• Rotating tack fitting with torlon® balls to take up sail fullness.
+ 43' (12.5 m to 18 m).
Note: Due to the small inside diameter of the racing foil, check to see that the headstay
termination will pass through the foil connector. If not put the connectors on the headstay before swaging.