The typical base placement (center of the pedestal
base) is 10% aft of the headstay. This is not a critical
location, but rather a "Rule of Thumb". Various
obstacles can obstruct the pedestal base position.
All knuckles are bent to 57 degrees. All pedestals are
set at 23 degrees. All angles are calculated on a
perfectly flat and level deck. Wedges will be required
on many installations to make up for deck camber. A
universal black molded urethane wedge which can
be cut to fit is available from Forespar®.
• Leach twist perfectly trimmed downwind.
• Self tacking upwind.
• Self vanging downwind.
• Up and downwind jib control based on a simple & effective principle.
• Sail more easily and more efficiently.
• White Powder Coated (base only).
• Perfect trim of your 100% self-tacking jib Wing and Wing downwind.
Part Number: 313102