You don't have to dress down for stability and comfort; Harken's Classic Leather shoes combine the polished look of traditional docksiders with the fit and feel of modern athletic deck shoes.
Harken's One-Way Drainage System: A full-length 9-point drainage system drains water away from the foot through a series of internal channels in the sole. Harken's one-way system prevents water and debris from reentering the shoe though the drainage ports.
Harken's Radial Traction Zones: The full 360-degree pattern of siping allows siping flexion of the sole in all directions. This pattern is placed under the 3 main pressure zones of your foot to give each area independent traction. Used in combination with a special rubber compound, traction is greatly increased.
• Independent radial traction zones for 360-degree grip.
• Silver-woven footbed kills odor-causing bacteria for lifetime of shoe.
• Flatter and wider sole prevents ankle rolls while increasing surface contact for better grip.
• Lace protector keeps shoes tied and prevents snagging.
• One-way sole holes channel water away from the foot.
• Molded heel cup reduces fatigue and absorbs impact.
• Active arch support aligns knees and reduces strain on plantar fascia.
• EVA midsole provides shock absorption, neutral pronation, and all-day comfort.
• Outsole: Rubber
• Midsole: EVA
• Upper: Genuine waterproof-treated leather and sythetic materials.