Lewmar's footblocks use Alloy cheeks, fixing isolators and moulded base plate to prevent
sealant ingress into the sheave. Jamming footblocks are designed to temporarily held a sheet
while it is transferred to another winch.
A smaller 40mm control line footblock comes
with a stainless steel base plate and can be
used as miniature organisers or deflectors for
lines being returned to the cockpit.
• Standard and jammer options can be
• Two-step jammer action keeps lever close
to side of the block.
• SS hollow cast jammer, holds fast without
tearing the line.
• Optimised jammer shape holds line central
on the sheave.
• Tough alloy cheeks.
• Synchro sheave loads match the same
• Twin fixings with inserts.
• Wide head for a solid base, block will not
"roll" on the deck.
• Moulded base plate with recess to hold
sealant around fixing screws and prevent
ingress onto the bearing and sheave.