For severe weather, no premature inflation, low maintenance. The Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable Personal Flotation Device (PFD) will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not prematurely due to rain, spray or humidity.
Low Maintenance. No inflator maintenance is require for 5 years unless the PFD has been inflated. You can easily view the inflator status and replacement date through the safety inspection window. Green indicates ready for use.
Designed For Serious Users. Made for the most demanding users and the most severe marine environments the Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD is constructed with durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon. It will meet the challenges of even the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip closure system. The PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity. It effortlessly opens upon inflation and is easy to repack.
Comfortable To Wear. Designed to be lightweight and comfortable the PFD can be worn over a T-shirt or jacket. It is low profile and allows for the maximum amount of mobility. The neoprene Comfort Collar™ is so soft it won't chafe your neck. Its so sleek and comfortable you'll forget you are wearing it.
Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD with Sailing Harness MD3184. The Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD is USCG approved for commercial use on Uninspected Commercial Vessels (UCV) less than 40 feet long, when worn in lieu of Type II and III PFDs under 46 CFR 160.064 and are approved under 160.076.
• Hammar 1F auto hydrostatic inflator.
• No maintenance required for 5 years unless inflated.
• Lightweight and comfortable design.
• Neoprene Comfort Collar™.
• Provides 35 lb of buoyancy.
• Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion.
• Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethatne coated nylon.
• Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on badder.
• Backup oral inflation tube.
Related Products & Accessories
• Hydrostatic Inflator Re-arm Kit : MA7214.
• BASS Competition Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD : MD3183 BC.
• Deluxe Automatic Inflatable PFD : MD3087.
• Inflatable Vest PFD with LIFT™ Auto Hydrostatic Activation : MD0450.