For Extended Wear. Mustang's line of Deluxe Inflatable PFDs combine the advanced safety of inflatable technology with new product enhancements such as a safety inspection window to easily tell users if the inflator is ready for use and a neoprene comfort collar to eliminate neck irritation.
Made for sailors and power boaters alike, the MD3085 sports a manual inflation system (the user must pull an activation cord to inflate the PFD) and is lightweight and close-fitting to ensure it doesn't interfere with regular activities.
The Deluxe Manual Inflable PFD is USCG Approved Type V PFD for use when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length not carrying passengers for hire as a substitute for a Type II or III PFD when used in accordance with the owner's manual.
• Manual inflation - inflates by pulling activation cord.
• Safety inspection window - window allows user to inspect inflator status: green indicates inflator is ready for use.
• Lightweight design for high mobility and allows PFD to be easily worn over a shirt or jacket.
• Durable nylon construction.
• Comfortable neoprene collar eliminates neck irritation.
• Integrated sailing harness exceeds ORC standards.
• 35 lb buoyancy.