The Racing systems bring performance and ease of use thanks to innovations like the
opening pre-feeder delivered as standard. They are dedicated to boats from 6 to 20 m and
have been especially designed for the racing-cruising sailors. They are equipped with black
• Maintenance-free: Sealed ball bearings are packed in grease, eliminating any risk of possible corrosion and making them impermeable to impurities such as water, sand or dust.
• Reliability: Systems are made from materials chosen for their toughness and reliability. The drums are made from dimensionally stable plastic, the ball bearings are 100 C6 carbon steel, and the snap hooks are forged by Wichard.
• Safety in use: Doubled guide arms avoid any risk of riding turns or the line coming out of the reefing-furling system. Specially adapted nuts for heavy loads are supplied on large systems (480 upwards).
• Choice of installation options: Depending on the deck configuration or your specific requirements, our manual reefing-furling systems can either be fitted flush with the deck, with long link plates, or below the deck.
• Warranty: Profurl manual reefing-furling systems are covered by a 10-year worldwide warranty.
43' to 54' (13 m to 16.5 m).