Deck organisers are an effective means of deflecting halyards and other control lines to winches, stoppers and cleats. Sheaves are made from impact resistant Acetal. The deck organisers have black chromed cheeks, flared at rope entry and exit points to minimise chafing. All sizes can be stacked to create double versions - MWL of the top sheaves must not exceed 50% of the total block load rating.
• Lightweight design with cheek cut outs for easy bearing maintenance.
• Through hub mounting for maximum strength.
• All-purpose bearing system provides maximum static load capacity.
• Alloy upper and lower cheek plates.
• U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves.
• Grade 316 stainless steel hubs.
Line deflection on larger yachts (depending on load and angle of deflection), halyard and control line deflection on boats to 14 m (46 ft).
Part Number: RF61821