All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Quick adjusting cleat arms require no tools to adjust and fix securely in position. Becket pin is removeable.
• Exceptionally high working loads.
• Low maintenance, long service life.
• Self-lubricating sheave.
• Captive Lockô universal head.
• Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines.
• Snap fit removable becket pin.
• Multi-position cleat arm.
• U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves.
• Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks.
• Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race and load strap and head fitting.
Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10 m (33 ft), typically used in direct 4:1 purchase systems such as mainsheets and boom vangs, on larger boats they are used for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, outhauls, cunninghams, checkstays, genoa lead pullers and traveller controls.
Part Number: RF51140