All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Head can be locked at 0° or 90° by engaging the grub screw in either the 0 or 90 degree position. Becket pin is removeable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring or tool.
• Exceptionally high working loads.
• Low maintenance, long service life.
• Self-lubricating sheave.
• Snap fit removable becket pin.
• Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines.
• U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves.
• Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks.
• Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race and load strap and head fitting.
Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10 m (33 ft).
Part Number: RF51210