All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Becket pin is removeable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring or tools.
• Exceptionally high working loads.
• Low maintenance, long service life.
• Self-lubricating sheave.
• Captive Lock™ universal head.
• Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines.
• U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves.
• Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks.
• Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race and load strap and head fitting.
Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10 m (33 ft), ideal for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, cunninghams, backstays and other control line purchase systems.
Part Number: RF51510