Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options. Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
• Ultra Lightweight.
• Low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system.
• Highest working load in its class.
• Low profile and compact.
• High performance cleating.
• Swivel shackle head for unlmited block rotation.
• Stainles steel shackle head for ultimate durability and compatibility with harsh fixing points.
• Ultra low profile integrated beckets.
• Ball bearings - High compression strength carbon black Acetal.
• Stage 2 bearing - Carbon fibre reinforced, PTFE impregnated Nylon.
• Frame/Cheeks - Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon.
• Rope Link: UV stabilised, multi-strand impregmented SK75 Dyneema®.
Mainsheet systems on dinghies, sportsboats and small keelboats to 9 m (30 ft), spinnaker sheets on dinghies, halyard, vang and backstay application on boats to 8 m (26 ft), control line applications on larger yachts.
Part Number: RF55210