Core Blocks™ are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
• Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling.
• Excellent dynamic and high static load performance.
• Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor.
• Durable aluminium alloy cheek plates.
• Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point.
• Only two fastener holes - minimises deck sealing considerations.
• Scalloped cheeks - allows for variations in line lead.
• Sheave: U.V. stabilised acetal or anodised aluminium (AW models).
• Cheek plates: Aluminium alloy.
• Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black acetal.
• Shackle, post & hub: Grade 316 stainless steel.
Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats to 12 m (40 ft), various control line applications on larger yachts, alloy sheave models are available for use with wire.
Part Number: RF64151