Snatch blocks are a tough and reliable solution for temporary leads and line deflection. Simple and quick to deploy, they can be easily opened when the load is released. The standard snap shackle head allows the block to swivel through 360°. Soft resilient cheeks reduce clatter and protect gelcoat and painted surfaces. Attachment point provided for shock cord hanger.
• Easily operated latch mechanism.
• Soft resilient cheeks.
• U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves.
• Grade 316 stainless steel frame and load strap.
• Soft thermoplastic rubber cheeks.
• Investment cast Grade 15-5PH stainless steel snap shackle.
Temporary sheeting point while changing sheets for boats up to 10 m (33 ft), temporary reefing block for boats up to 10 m (33 ft), spare or replacement block for general use on larger boats depending on line angle and load.
Part Number: RF6710