RP25 Rope coating protects lines from abrasion and UV damage. Load holding is significantly increased on treated areas of line.
• Ideal for lines and strops where abrasion risk is high.
• Significantly increases the working life of lines for both racing and cruising.
• Reduces risk of critical failure.
• Protects expensive lines against UV degradation.
• Increases load holding performance in the clutching or jamming area.
• Apply to chafe points on mast sheaves,clutches, lazy jacks, steering cables and furling lines.
• RP25 is easily applied by brush to selected areas of clean dry line.
• Used by Volvo, ORMA 60, TP52, Farr 40, Etchells and IRC campaigns and cruising sailors worldwide.
Part Number: RP25/R