| Key Features
• No wiring - receives data via wireless.
• Solar powered with 300 hours autonomy.
• Unique combination of display formats.
• Large 14mm (0.56") digits.
• Simple to configure.
• Backlighting to 3 levels.
• Totally waterproof (submersible to 10m).
• Lightweight, only 230g (0.51lbs).
• Compatible with other manufacturers via NMEA.
Multifunction digital analogue display with 38mm character height, for
use with the Micronet system. It's dimensions are 110mm x 114mm x 21mm.
It displays Apparent or True Wind Speed and Direction along with CH/VMG,
GPS and Heading Information. It is supplied with 2 x Mounting Cradles
and a TA106 Instrument Cover.
Apparent Wind Speed/Angle
Apparent Close-hauled Wind Speed/Angle
True Wind Speed/Angle
True Close-hauled Wind Speed/Angle
True Wind Direction
VMG to Wind
Turn to Waypoint
Course Over Ground
Part Number: T112