The Gill 4802 Pro Drysuit is one of the most comfortable suits to be worn for extended periods.
One of the highest MVT (Breathable) Moisture Vapor transfer fabrics available. This makes it ideal for both cold or hot conditions as the moisture can escape.
The heavy duty front zip makes for easy access and the zipper can be closed by the wearer.
The fabric is 3 layer giving greater comfort and very good durability.
This suit is worn by thousands of college sailors in cold conditions and is ideal for surface water sports and being in the water for short periods of time. It is not recommended for divers going to great depths as it has not been tested for this purpose.
• Elasticized waist.
• Fully taped seams.
• Durable Dynat waterproof zipper.
• Ankle covers over the top of the latex seals..
• Internal adjustable elastic braces for a more comfortable fit..
• Pre marked collar and cuff seals for customized fit.
• Low profile thigh cargo pocket.
•Reinforced knees and seat for extra durability.
•5 dot rating fabric.
•Three-layer fabric made up of a 100% nylon Oxford weave face fabric,a non-porous breathable membrane and a nylon tricot backing scrim.