All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required.
• Exceptionally high working loads.
• Low maintenance, long service life.
• Self-lubricating sheave.
• Captive Lockô universal head.
• Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines.
• U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves.
• Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks.
• Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race and load strap and head fitting.
Mainsheet, halyard, vang, spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8 m (26 ft), ideal for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, cunninghams, backstays and other control line purchase systems.
Part Number: RF41520